RDL Business and Organizational Solutions…creating new and innovative ways to win across the entire customer’s journey.
Directory Objective: Connect with a successful New Hope for profit or non-profit executive, start-up and/or business owner to explore becoming a valued full-time employee or develop a long-term contractual relationship.
Elevator Speech: My extensive educational and professional career has been grounded in bringing large and small groups of people with diverse backgrounds, opinions, values and cultures together towards a common and positive direction.
Skill Sets, Training and Experience: Range from community engagement, integrated marketing, program and project management, organizational development, website functionality and content, tactical and strategic planning and special projects.
What Are People Saying and Client Outcomes: Go to www.rickleburkien.com
Clients: State of HI, State of MN Dept. of Education, State of IL Dept. of Health, GM/UAW, American Red Cross, U.S. Virgin Is. Territory, University of the Virgin Is., City of Sacramento, CA, Mendocino, Napa, Sonoma, Shasta counties, Chevrolet, Sun Microsystems/Oracle, Saba Software, United Advocates for Children and Family, St. Hope Public School, Capital Christian Church, McDonalds, Jeep and Apple. Industry experience in: Education, Public Health, Technology, Local and State Government, Non-Profits.
Education: I earned a Baccalaureate degree at Indiana University, Bloomington, majoring in education. Being the recipient of the President of the United States Leadership Scholarship Award crystallized my interest in serving the “whole” community. I earned my Master of Public Health, majoring in Community Engagement, from the University of Minnesota School of Public Health, Twin Cities.
- Recipient of Office of the President of the United States graduate scholarship and stipend.
- Sr. Fellow, City of Sacramento, CA.
- Office of the Governor, U.S. Virgin Is. Territory appointment as Special-Aide.
- Ad Council PSA National Award.
- State of Minnesota Leadership Award five consecutive years.
- Inducted into the Education Hall of Fame for the State of Minnesota.
- National Hot Rod Champion, F-Stock Corvette
- Reputation of having outstanding relationship building skills, unparalleled energy and having the ability to achieve what is usually perceived as impossible.
Leadership Style: Participative, democratic, servant-oriented and fun.
Fun: Whitewater rafting, motorsports with an NHRA Regional F-Stock Championship and a graduate of the Bob Bondurant School of High Performance Driving, an avid photographer and possesses extensive experience in volunteerism.